As you can see, I sure can’t get enough of white chocolate and macadamia nuts – if anyone asked me to choose between a semi-sweet chocolate chip cookie and white chocolate macadamia nut cookes, I would choose the white chocolate one every time! I think the reason why I enjoy these over any type of cookie is because they’re good cold (and the regular chocolate chip ones are only good when fresh-baked)!
If you want to get inventive, I would recommended mixing 3 tbsp. of green team matcha powder with the water and create green tea white chocolate macadamia nut brownies!!
Either way, these are another great way to get your 40/30/30 fix and still enjoy food!
(makes 24 blondies)
1/4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup liquid egg replacement (Egg Beaters-brand recommended)
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/3 cup oat flour
5 scoops vanilla protein powder (Quest-brand recommended)
1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
1/3 cup Truvia Brown Sugar Baking Blend
1/2 cup water
1/2 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Chop macadamia nuts until into small pieces (approximates 1/8 – 1/4 inches)
- In a large bowl, sift protein powder, oat flour, baking powder and salt and mix until well-combined.
- Add egg replacement, apple sauce, Truvia, vanilla extract and water into the bowl and mix until well combined.
- Add white chocolate and macadamia nuts into the bowl and mix until well combined.
- In a 9″ x 13″ baking pan, spray cooking oil and evenly pour mixture into the pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until done (insert a toothpick into the blondie to test for doneness)